23rd August 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do part time MCA after the completion of B.Com and PGDCA?

Hi !
I completed B.Com & PGDCA. I want to do part time mca. What is the processed for it.

6th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do part time MCA after the completion of B.Com and PGDCA?

I have done my MBA. Now I am planning to do MCA? Please guide about my carrier
13th January 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do part time MCA after the completion of B.Com and PGDCA?

Sir, my marks is not 45 in 12th
what i can do the mca after b.com
29th February 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PGDC(already done O level course in1991 from APTECH and B.com) from punabi or punjab university
8th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how to do pgdca after b.com?
16th September 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

My sister has done B.A. with English from MSU at regular level and MBA at correspondence level.Now can she do MCA or PGDCA at regular level from MSU,if yes then what is the procedure for getting admission,if no then can she done PGDCA or MCA at part time level from - if yes then what is the procedure for it ( her maths is good even though she had B.A. )
12th October 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com & now pursuing pgdca from shivaji university . can i do MCM or MCA from recognised university ? & if yes can i get lateral entry to MCA ? please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?