7th April 2012, 10:19 PM
SAMEEREST86

Can I do MCA after graduating with PGDCA?

Can i do mca after graduation with pgdca...please tell me if I can do that

6th June 2012, 09:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after graduating with PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMEEREST86 View Post
Can i do mca after graduation with pgdca...please tell me if I can do that
MCA stands for Master in Computer Application and this is 3 years course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% marks with maths as a compulsory subjects in Intermediate.

The admission in this course is based on Entrance examination like NIMCET, IIT JAM. You have to apply for any one the test to get seat in MCA.

Many colleges will also give you direct admission in this course if you have scored good marks in your Graduation. Those who have scored more than 70% Marks in graduation are eligible for Scholarship.

So, If you want to take admission in MCA then please apply for any one of the examination only of you have complete your Graduate degree course, Because Graduation is the minimum Eligibility criteria to take admission in this course.

So, please do not worry if you have completed you graduate degree course and then you have take admission in PGDCA and If now you are going to take admission in MCA, then please apply for these examination or directly apply for some top colleges.
6th June 2012, 10:12 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

MCA is Master in Computer Application

For this candidate pass minimum Graduation with any dicipline.

But minimum 50% marks required.

After PGDCA you also Apply for MCA programme.

Here i give some good colleges Of MCA:-

Fo Admission in MCA you can give entrance exam that is conducted various state university after you secure good score then you can eligible for admission in good college..................
6th June 2012, 10:17 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
MCA is a course which can be done after graduation in science stream only the details eligibility criteria are as follows..........

As you have completed your graduation then you can apply for MCA course .

Good luck..........
24th July 2012, 08:58 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

First of all, I want to tell you that PGDCA is not a graduate degree, its a Post graduate diploma in Computer Applications, which one can do after graduation. If you are graduate then you can apply for this.

And now, after PGDCA, you can take lateral entry in MCA.

Eligibilty Criteria:

1. Graduate from recognized University.
2. For lateral entry in second year PGDCA is required.
3. For lateral entry in third year, degree of M.sc. IT is required.

For direct admission in MCA, you should have to clear the test of MET and for Latreal entry, one should have to clear the entrance exam of LEET.

I wish this information will be helpful for you. GOOD LUCK.
25th July 2012, 12:00 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

-->eligibility criteria is given as follows:-

*graduate from recognised university.

*for lateral entry in 2nd year PGDCA is required.

*for lateral entry in 2nd year M.sc IT is required.

-->for direct admission in MCA,you have to give and clear the entrance test MET.

-->and for lateral entry you have to clear exam of LEET.

All the best....work hard and go ahead!!
25th July 2012, 12:13 PM
sheelasnj

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application and this is 3 years course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% marks with maths as a compulsory subjects in Intermediate.

The admission in this course is based on Entrance examination like NIMCET, IIT JAM. You have to apply for any one the test to get seat in MCA.

Many colleges will also give you direct admission in this course if you have scored good marks in your Graduation. Those who have scored more than 70% Marks in graduation are eligible for Scholarship.

So, If you want to take admission in MCA then please apply for any one of the examination only of you have complete your Graduate degree course, Because Graduation is the minimum Eligibility criteria to take admission in this course.

So, please do not worry if you have completed you graduate degree course and then you have take admission in PGDCA and If now you are going to take admission in MCA, then please apply for these examination or directly apply for some top colleges.
30th August 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

In my graduation i didn't have maths or statistic but i have done pgdca? May i can do mca?
6th March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE PGDCA FROM MCRPV , CAN I DO MSC CS WITH LITERAL ENTRY
2nd July 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

12-artside
b.a.-(English)
now i am doing p.g.d.c.a. after it can i do MCA
26th November 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

any relaxation in mca after pgdca
14th August 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that I am completed Bcom. I failed predegree. I wrote an entrance examination in calicut university. I like to study PGDCA. I asked the institute they said degree is enough. After that i want to join MCA. Am i eligible for this. Will you please reply soon.
11th June 2021, 06:25 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any relaxation in mca after pgdca
Hello friend
If you have passed post graduate diploma in computer application (PGDCA) and if you wish to do master of computer application then you will not get any relaxation. Because in your PGDCA Yuva you will learn some basic computer programming skills also in your graduation but in master degree you will learn advanced programming skills as well as computer skills. You will get one benefit that after PGDCA if you do MCA then you can learn skill faster than any student who don't have any type of computer knowledge.
If you are pursuing MCA and before that if any government job comes then on the basis of your pgdc you are eligible to apply for government job before completing your masters degree.
3rd July 2022, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

12th math since
After ba
After pgdca
Can i eligible mca course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?