26th April 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?

Hello sir,

My name is Sunil kumar. i want to join Merchant Navy but i have not 50% marks in English subject in 10th or 3 years polytechnic diploma. i passed 10th in 2003 and diploma in Mechanical engineering in 2010.In 10th i have 46% marks in English and in diploma we had a subject name English and communication skills ,i have 47.5% marks in that subject. So please tell me any way to improve my English marks either 10th or diploma. i passed 10th from Punjab School Education board and diploma from Punjab state board of technical education.

11th May 2014, 07:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?

As you have got less marks in 10th as well as in diploma then i think you should improve your numbers if you want to apply for the Merchant navy. For this you have to apply for the improvement papers. In any stationary shop you will get improvement forms and after giving the exam you can improve your marks and i think this is best for you.

And i think it is necessary to improve your marks in English and as well as your vocabulary also. For this you have to do hard work for getting good marks now after that you will be able to apply for the Merchant navy.

As you have done diploma in Mechanical field then i think you should do degree in this field.There are so many scope in this field. And there are many companies in which you can apply for the job after the B.tech and after diploma you will get direct admission in 2nd year.

Here are some companies in which you can apply for the job:

NTPC
SAIL
BHEL
BEL
ONGC
Hero Honda

So, you can apply for any of the company for the job all are reputed companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?