26th August 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA

My rank in jeca 2013 is 57. Bt my graduation marks in maths honours is 50%. Am I eligible to study M.C.A in Jadavpur, kalyani, north bengal or calcutta university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  4. Can I get get a government college for MCA after scoring 45% in JECA -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?
  6. Which government MCA college will be best for me after scoring 109 in JECA
  7. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  8. Best coaching class for MCA entrance(JECA) within Kolkata?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  10. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in Kalyani Government Engineering College for MCA after scoring 283 in JECA?
  12. This my last allowed attempt year for JECA examination for MCA, but my result will still be pending for the qualifying examination, what to do?
  13. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  14. Can I get admission in Government College for MCA having secured a rank of 750 in JECA?
  15. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  16. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 2891 JECA rank
  17. Which college is best for me after my MCA? I have scored 2974 in JECA
  18. Am I eligible for JECA after scoring 64% in 10th, 46% in 12th and 72% in BCA
8th May 2014, 01:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My rank in jeca 2013 is 57. Bt my graduation marks in maths honours is 50%. Am I eligible to study M.C.A in Jadavpur, kalyani, north bengal or calcutta university?
Yes you're eligible for MCA course. The applicant who completed bachelor degree course with mathematics subject are eligible to apply for MCA course. Make sure that you should study mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard as well as bachelor degree course. To apply for MCA course you should complete Bachelor degree in (BCA / BBA /B.sc / B.tech ) from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree . There is no age limit for MCA course . You should have Mathematics as Main subject in 12th standard and Bachelor degree . You need to crack the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution . The Entrance Examination like, All India MCA Common Entrance Examination / Integrated Common Entrance Examination / and Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination . The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice . The Admission for MCA course is based on Merit list . So, If your score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree then you're eligible to apply for MCA course from recognized University .
So, If you have Mathematics subject in bachelor degree and 12th standard then your eligible to apply for MCA course .
13th May 2014, 02:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you're eligible for MCA course. The applicant who completed bachelor degree course with mathematics subject are eligible to apply for MCA course.

Make sure that you should study mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard as well as bachelor degree course.

To apply for MCA course you should complete Bachelor degree in (BCA / BBA /B.sc / B.tech ) from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree . There is no age limit for MCA course . You should have Mathematics as Main subject in 12th standard and Bachelor degree . You need to crack the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution .

The Entrance Examination like, All India MCA Common Entrance Examination / Integrated Common Entrance Examination / and Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination . The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice .

The Admission for MCA course is based on Merit list . So, If your score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree then you're eligible to apply for MCA course from recognized University .

So, If you have Mathematics subject in bachelor degree and 12th standard then your eligible to apply for MCA course .

Best MCA College in India :-

-Banaras Hindu University
-Indira Gandhi National Open University
-Delhi University
-Birla Institute of Technology and Science
-M.N National Institute of Technology
-Jawaharlal Nehru University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?