8th July 2012, 06:29 PM

Can I apply for JBT after doing 12th from Arts?

I have done my 12th from arts,so can i apply for JBT? If yes 'THEN HOW'?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Haryana JBT after 12th standard with arts stream?
  2. Can I apply for JBT after doing 12th from Arts?
  3. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  4. How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?
  5. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  6. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?
  7. Can I apply for JBT having not completed 12th but done Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  9. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  10. How to apply for JBT after 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  12. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  13. JBT Course after 49%, 43% and 43% in 10th, 12th and B.Com respectively?
  14. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  15. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  16. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  17. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  18. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
12th July 2012, 10:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JBT after doing 12th from Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have done my 12th from arts,so can i apply for JBT? If yes 'THEN HOW'?
Candidates who have completed Higher Secondary education from a recognized board and have qualified the examination with a minimum of 50% marks are considered eligible to pursue JBT Program, irrespective of the stream followed in the higher secondary level. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Even if you have obtained the minimum percentage of marks required in the higher secondary examination, you have got to be within the age limit of 17-28 years to be able to pursue the course from most of the institutes.

Some of the well reputed institutes offering the course are as follows:
  • SRG College of Education
  • IASE, Faculty of Education Jamia Millia Islamia
  • Blooms College of Education
  • Abhilashi College of Education
  • Hindu College of Education
17th June 2013, 12:10 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
You are eligible for the TET i.e. TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST if you satisfy the following conditions-
1. The candidate must passed the 10+2 in any stream from a recognizing board.
2. The minimum percentage required is 50%.
5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
3. Age limit is 17 to 28 years.
After passind the TET,candidates are shortlisted on the basis of merit list.
ALL THE BEST
17th June 2013, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training and those who want to become a teacher for Primary school can opt for this course.

Those who are 10+2 pass with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized Board of Education are eligible to apply for this course.

Those who belong to reserved categories need 5% less marks in 10+2 to become eligible for JBT.

Age should be between 17 to 28 years if you are applying for JBT and those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age.

Admission will be based on the entrance examination and you have to get very good marks in it to get the admission.

Exam Pattern:

The entrance exam will have question in objective form and you have to tick the correct answer. The questions will be related to following topics.

-General Knowledge

-Arithmetic Ability

-English

-Reasoning Aptitude

So be prepared for the entrance if you want to get admission into a good college.
7th June 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir or Mam, Please tell me kya jbt ke entrance exam me maths or science ke questions poche jayenge agar yes to kis level or class tk ke poche jayenge please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?