15th March 2013, 07:24 PM
rajvgjggh

What is the percentage and marks needed in higher secondary to get admission in Physics in Jadavpur University?

what is the percentage and marks needed in higher secondary to get admission in physics in jadavpur university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  2. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  3. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  4. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required?
  5. How to get a seat in RV college? I am a SC caste student
  6. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  7. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  8. Percentage of marks required in higher secondary exam to get into BCA course in Techno India College?
  9. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University?
  10. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission?
  11. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for NIMCET after scoring 62% in SSC, 52.4% in 12th? I am studying in BSc and I am 22 years old
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Marks needed to get in higher secondary for study marine engineer?
  16. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for NDA Entrance Exam? Can I be selected for this without taking Coaching?
  18. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
18th April 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage and marks needed in higher secondary to get admission in Physics in Jadavpur University?

what marks required to study bsc in physics in jadavpur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?