29th September 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?

i study to higher secondary school.how much personage to bcs agri

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  2. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  4. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  5. Admission procedure to study Agriculture Diploma course for Vocational Higher Secondary Education candidate?
  6. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  7. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to do direct graduation after diploma without 12th? I am doing computer diploma course after 10th
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  10. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?
  11. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  12. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  13. Where should I study Higher Secondary Science either in Government school or in Private school?
  14. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  15. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  16. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  17. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) having completed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi? -- [New]
  18. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
13th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Beready

Default Re: How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?

hello friend,

clear the question at first you asked a wrong question .
because you should to ask the question in just reverse i think.
so try to clear it at first .
good luck.
13th November 2011, 06:46 PM
Beready

Default Re: How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?

hello friend,

clear the question at first you asked a wrong question .
because you should to ask the question in just reverse i think.
so try to clear it at first .
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?