4th May 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do General MBA in Marketing and Diploma in International Business at the same time? Which are the colleges in Bangalore and Hyderabad offering this kind of course?

How to do general MBA in marketing and diploma in International business at the same time?? which are the colleges in Bangalore and Hydrabad that offers this kind of course??

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  3. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  4. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  5. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  6. How much money is required for MBBS course with Hostel in AIIMS in Delhi?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management through ICET?
  8. Which further course i can study in abroad after B.Com completion in India?
  9. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in International Business Operation course? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore?
  12. List of evening colleges offering Part Time Diploma Electronics course in Bangalore?
  13. Is there any under graduate course in IIFT? Minimum and maximum age limit for admission?
  14. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  15. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  16. What can I do after doing BCA?
  17. What is international business? What are the future prospects? List of the good colleges offering the same in Pune and Bangalore?
  18. Which B-Schools can I get after scoring 510 in MAT?
17th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do General MBA in Marketing and Diploma in International Business at the same time? Which are the colleges in Bangalore and Hyderabad offering this kind of course?

i have completed my MBA in marketing & HR. now im interested to do any marketing related courses in reputed institutes.. i don know the institutes where they are? would u suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?