4th May 2011, 12:30 AM
swati jaswal

How to apply for correspondence course in M.Tech Biotech branch in Punjab State?

i want to do correspondence course in mtech biotech branch in Punjab State? Can you please tell me how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for BPSC exam for Punjab Technical University? I am a BSc Biotech graduate
  4. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  5. What should I do after doing B.Tech Biotech? Best fields in Biotech branch for jobs?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after BSc Biotech?
  7. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  8. Which is the best branch between Biotech, Biomedicine and Genetic Branch?
  9. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  10. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  11. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  12. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible for Punjab State Transmission Cooperation Recruitment Process after passing B.Tech in June?
  14. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  15. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence in Punjab?
  17. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  18. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
17th May 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for correspondence course in M.Tech Biotech branch in Punjab State?

now i'm doing bsc biotech tell me msc courses with scolership during course or earn while learn education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?