2nd May 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering

after plus two if i need to study genetic engineering what i have to do and whether i have to study bio-technology before genetic engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering -- [New]
  2. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  3. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  5. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
  6. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  7. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  9. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  10. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  11. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  12. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  14. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  15. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  16. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Genetic Engineering after 10+2 ?
10th February 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering

I m a biology student.I want to study genetic engineering so what can i do for this after my 12th exam? And can't i study genetic engineering in Nepal? (Not in foreigns incl. India)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?