1st September 2012, 04:46 PM
dipawali pandeya

What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?

i am a student from nepal and i want to know the scope of biotechnology and genetic engeneering. also i want to know which field is better and why? which subject should i choose? please make clear what are the job opportunities that i will get after i study biotechnology or genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  2. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  3. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  4. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  5. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  6. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  7. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  8. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  9. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  10. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  11. Which course has better scope in India between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology?
  12. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Scope and Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  15. How to get good jobs after M.Sc. in genetic engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  17. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
7th November 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?

i want to opt for agri-biotech after 12th, so, please ,tell me how to get into it? which exam shall i give? i need any institute in delhi for it, if possible?
5th April 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?

what are the job oppurtunities that i will get after studying genetic engineering?
1st June 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

which BSc course have more scope in india?
5th June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after studying genetic engineering? It have value are not?
7th November 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello m doing 12th right now, n planning to have master in biotechnology! I wish i could have any carrier or a job option for my life? Can i have a job after doing this msc biotechnology?
24th February 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i v completed my 12with pcmb n i wanna opt for genetic engineering ...plss tel me d eligibility criteria and fee structure and duration of course and also about job
10th June 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hell all, what is the difference between biotechnology and industrial biotechnology in b.tech level, as these two courses syllabus look similar in anna university, tamil nadu
22nd April 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Which is better msc biotechnology or msc in genetics and their scopes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?