13th December 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical?

Hi Sir/Mam,
I have got seat in Chemical Engineering. I was feeling very tense about my future. I want to do job after my B.Tech. Is there any job opportunities for girls in Chemical? Please reply me as early as possible and give some information about Chemical Engineering for girls?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
  2. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  4. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  5. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Is it advisable for a girl to take up Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for girls after doing Chemical Engineering?
  8. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?
  11. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  12. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  15. Information about the job opportunities after passing BSc Ag? What kind of job can I get? Is it good for girls?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  17. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
  18. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
15th December 2015, 11:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical?

There is a lot scope for girls after the completion of Chemical Engineering.
You need to make sure that you have good marks throughout the course of B.Tech.
You also need to focus on the fact that you will need good Domain Knowledge to be able to get a good job after the completion of B.Tech.
So if you are able to gather good in depth Domain Knowledge you will be able to get a job in the core companies for Chemical Engineering.
So study to the best of your ability and you will be able to get a good job when you have completed the course of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?