23rd December 2010, 09:36 AM
avinash234chaubey

What are the career opportunities in Chemical Engineering?

i am a G.E.T in process in Lords Chloro alkali ltd in Alwar,Rajasthan (had completed my degree in chemical engineering in from UPTU).

i am searching for a course btw. Delhi and Jaipur so than i can join the course while doing my job.
some people had told to do CAD or related certification course. Please anyone tell me what course should i join either part time or regular so that i may get a better future.

please any one help me as i am very much confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  2. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  3. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  4. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical?
  5. What are the career opportunities in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  7. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  10. Is it beneficial for a girl to opt Chemical Engineering course? Why most people avoid it? Jobs opportunities in India and Abroad?
  11. Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech(Electro Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  12. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  13. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of Chemical Engineering?
  14. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  16. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  17. Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?
  18. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Mumbai?
7th April 2012, 12:13 PM
dharam55555

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in Chemical Engineering?

Being odd to chemical engineering I cannot guide you upto the mark...but yes living with a chemical engineer aspirant through out my complete B.Tech I am much aware of his doings. As according to my friend ..you should apply for "Bina refineries, Bina"..as being newly upgrated and collaborated with Oman refineries will provide you with many vocational courses and training in many aspects of chemical engineering both in india as well as in oman while continuing your job over there for the technical advancement which will solve your current problem of going for some part time courses..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?