6th August 2013, 01:37 PM
yashodhara24

What are the career options after clearing NET or JRF in public administration

Sir, I wanted to ask you that what are the job or career options after clearing net or jrf in public administration as this subject is not offered by any college in north India, so if I wanted to be a lecturer of this subject so what are the options for me. I will be really obliged if you answer my query elaborately.
Thanking you

Yashodhara.

30th November 2017, 03:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after clearing NET or JRF in public administration

After qualifying in NET in Public Administration paper there are many job options.

One can explore jobs in research through institute focusing on social and political issue.

You can also apply for lecturer posts in government and private colleges.

The other option are recruitment in government jobs after qualifying in Civil Service, SSC, Banking and other entrance examination.
30th November 2017, 06:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after clearing NET or JRF in public administration

Yes, you will be eligible for recruitment in jobs as lecturer or for research in social and political issue after completion of M.A in public administration and qualifying in NET examination.

There are also opportunities in various government sector to get the job.
12th May 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Are there vācancies often in public administration for lectureship ..please do reply .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?