12th January 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?

i am a nepalese student. i am looking forward to being an AERONOTICAL ENGINEER.i have passed my +2 in science with subjects including maths, english, chemistry, physics,.But the matter of fact is that my score in maths in +2 in aggregrate is 44.The marks in other subjects and my percentage is easily more than 50%. Do we have the college in india that accepts my marks for eligibility.if yes , what is the fees structure of that college.can you please gave information about these matters.

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  2. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  4. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges? -- [New]
  5. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  7. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  8. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  9. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  10. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  11. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  12. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  13. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  15. Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?
  16. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Fee Structure of the colleges?
  17. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  18. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
12th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Pritesh.gohil

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?

You can get admission in auronotical engineerin.
Your 12th percentage har no metter for study.
But u get admission in which college will be not good in education.
Because your lower percentage cant give you admission in good college.
So you have to done hard work by self to be perfect engineer.

The fee system is accordin to semester system. 1 semeste consist of 6 month. So your fee may in range of 25000 to 40000 RS per semester, depending on college and state.
14th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?

i got 83% in inter and my expected marks in EAMCET are 90
30th May 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 43.6666% agg and 56% in 12th board can i get admission in mechanical colleges in mumbai plzzzzzzzz sugest me
7th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 84% IN 12TH CLASS I WANNA STUDY IN SIDDHARTHA COLLEGE IN BANGALORE THEY ASKING 96000 FOR 4 YEARS IS THIS IS GOOD COLLEGE TO STUDY PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REPLY
22nd January 2012, 11:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a nepalese student. i am looking forward to being an AERONOTICAL ENGINEER.i have passed my +2 in science with subjects including maths, english, chemistry, physics,.But the matter of fact is that my score in maths in +2 in aggregrate is 44.The marks in other subjects and my percentage is easily more than 50%. Do we have the college in india that accepts my marks for eligibility.if yes , what is the fees structure of that college.can you please gave information about these matters.
HI,
You can take admissions in aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 50%.
For this you have to qualify A.I.E.E.E exam.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

All the best!
6th May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

in icar exam i get 150 marks which collage we have get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?