5th June 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?

sir i got 58% of marks in h.S. exam .and 60 in phyices ,57 in chemistry and 40 in math.74in bengali and 60 in english.so i got admisson on wich colleges for this cores?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  2. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
  3. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  4. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a pilot after scoring 65% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main? -- [New]
  7. Is there any Army or Private college where I can get in B.Tech after scoring 46 in Maths, 50 in Physics and 60 in Chemistry? What should be the lowest rank in exams to get admission?
  8. How to take admission in DU for BSc Hons with Physics?
  9. Which subject should I take in BSc after passing 12th?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 123 in physics, chemistry, maths group
  11. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after scoring 47 marks in Maths, 74 marks in Chemistry and 80 marks in Physics?
  12. What is the eligibility for IAS exam? I have completed graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  13. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  14. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  16. What is the syllabus of Maths, Physics, Chemistry for TET entrance exam?
  17. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  18. Will I get admission in TKM college or any other college after scoring 130 in engineering with A grade in Maths and Physics, B+ in Chemistry? What should be my rank?
16th August 2012, 09:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 58% of marks in h.S. exam .and 60 in phyices ,57 in chemistry and 40 in math.74in bengali and 60 in english.so i got admisson on wich colleges for this cores?

Since, you have not mentioned which under graduate degree course you want to pursue in with, it is very difficult to answer your query. However, as you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the +2 level of examination, you may look to pursue under graduate Engineering degree program [B.tech/B.E]. In order to pursue the B.tech/B.E program you need to have scored a minimum aggregate marks in PCM as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern. Admission is through entrance examinations conducted on various levels.

As you have scored [60+57+40] 157 marks in PCM, you have scored over 50% aggregate marks in this group. There are various Universities and Institutes which considers candidate who have scored more than 50% aggregate in PCM.

For detail information regarding admission procedure to the program in which you are seeking to pursue the degree program in with, you must refer to the official website of the University of concern.
2nd June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?

I got 35 marks in maths and 58% in 12 th may i apply for bsc it course Yash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?