8th May 2011, 08:32 PM
kabuk

Location: Roing , dist: lower dibang valley. arunachal pradesh.

Why M.Phil in Environmental Science(Distance) is not allowed in non distance institute for Ph.D for distance?

sir, why M.phil in Environmental sciences(distance) are not allowed in non-distance institute for PhD. for distance .it is too far me to joint in gujurat, where as Mphil by ur institute is also ugc recognized. advise plz.

l

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  2. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  3. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  5. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  6. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  7. Names of colleges that offers distance education M.Phil and PhD in English?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting distance course PHD in management admission? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  10. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  12. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  14. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  15. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  17. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
20th October 2011, 02:43 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why M.Phil in Environmental Science(Distance) is not allowed in non distance institute for Ph.D for distance?

Basically Environmental science is related to the practical knowledge as more & more projects are required to complete your M.phil so that a good base must be there. This is the reason that M.phil is considered to be a regular one instead through the distance mode.

As you have not clearly mention that for which institute you are talking about so its difficult to tell you about the authenticity of the institute recognized by UGC as there are a no: of institutes that offer the M.phil course.However you can check on the UGC website about the names of the recognized university & then take a firm decision.
21st October 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why M.Phil in Environmental Science(Distance) is not allowed in non distance institute for Ph.D for distance?

I want list ,where i do can M phil ..
2nd August 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i had completed MSc Environmental Study course in distance education by Manonmanium University turunelveli.what can i do further (MPhill,Phd,any course)
6th February 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my MSc Environmental Science through distance mode. Am I eligible to do MPhil through part time or distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?