9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?

Hello,
I am a M.Sc(Mathematics) first class teaching at the post of Assistant Professor in an institute of technology. I want to do PhD(Mathematics) through distance education. Please guide me for course fee expenses and procedure of PhD in distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  2. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  4. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  10. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  14. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  15. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  17. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
15th December 2015, 07:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?

You can pursue the course of PhD as a Part time Candidate and for that you need to appear for the Entrance Examinations of various Universities for the course of PhD or you can do so by finding a guide who is willing to guide a Part time PhD candidate.
Once you are able to get the approval of a guide who is willing to guide a Part Time candidate you will be able to register your name in an University for the course of PhD.
In general since PhD is a research oriented course no fee is charged from the candidate.
In some Universities though a fee is charged and it varies and it is about Rs 50000 per annum.
So this is the procedure you need to follow to be able to get admission to the course of PhD in Part Time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?