4th November 2015, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?

Sir,
I am an Architect by profession. I did my B.Arch around 30 years ago, then did Master's in Construction Management around 26 years ago. Recently I did my Post Graduation Diploma in Urban Environmental Management & Law. I have an experience of 28 years of service. Now I am keen to do PhD by distance mode on Architectural and Urban Planning aspects. Please guide me from which university can I do PhD on distance mode?
With Regards-
AR. A. K. Mahajan

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  2. How can I do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  4. What should be done to complete Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  5. How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?
  6. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  8. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  9. Chances of getting job after Diploma in Architecture?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  12. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  13. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  14. Gujarat Technological University, ME, 1st Sem- Urban Transportation Systems Planning Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  17. Can a diploma holder in Architectural Assistantship be eligible for the post of J.E Civil?
  18. Can I study Distance M.Tech if completed B.Tech through correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?