11th July 2011, 10:44 PM
m.hamidullah

Date of application for Maths and Science Olympiad test? How can we get the application form?

my son is in class 6 apj school nerul in navi mumbai and want to appear in the Maths olympiad & science olympiad test for the year . i want to know how when we can appply? where , when & how the application form we get from?

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get the application form of Maths and Science Olympiad in Jaipur being a 9th standard student? Last date of application?
  2. How to apply for Maths & Science Olympiad for 3rd standard? From where I can get the application form?
  3. From where can I get application form of Maths Olympiad online?
  4. Procedure to apply for Maths Olympiad and Science Olympiad?
  5. What can be done to apply for Science Olympiad if the date is over?
  6. How can I apply for science olympiad exam for class 12th online? What is the last date for submission of application form?
  7. Procedure to apply for Olympiads individually for 5th student?
  8. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  9. How to get Olympiad form? Last date of form submission?
  10. What is the procedure to enroll for science Olympiad if not registered from school?
  11. How to participate in the Maths and Science Olympiad? -- [New]
  12. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  13. When the application form of Olympiad will be released for 8th student?
  14. Last date of sale of forms for international Maths, Olympiad?
  15. From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?
  16. Where can I get application form for SET exam? Starting date of application form? When will be the exam?
  17. Procedure to register for Olympiads for 3rd standard student?
  18. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
12th July 2011, 01:32 PM
aroy8091

Smile Re: Date of application for Maths and Science Olympiad test? How can we get the application form?

hey if you want to perform your child in math olmpiad & science olympiad you may visit at
www.sofworld.org
the syllabus for examination is given below:
LASS 1

The actual test paper has 30 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 3 sections: 10 questions in section I, 15 in section II and 5 in section III.

Section – I :Logical Reasoning, Section – II : Mathematical Reasoning &

Section – III : Everyday Mathematics

Syllabus

Numerals and Number Name, Number Sense (2 digit numbers), Addition, Subtraction, Length, Weight, Time, Money, Geometrical Skills, Patterns, Odd One Out, Series Completion, Problems Based on Figures.

CLASS 2

The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 3 sections: 20 questions in section I, 20 in section II and 10 in section III.

Syllabus

Numerals and Number Name, Number Sense (3 digit numbers), Money, Measurement of Length (conversions), Weight, Time and Temperature, Calendar, Point, Line and Plane Figures, Problems Based on Figures, Patterns, Series Completion, Find Odd Numeral Out, Geometrical Shapes.

CLASS 3

The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 3 sections: 20 questions in section I, 20 in section II and 10 in section III.

Syllabus

Numerals and Number Name, Number Sense (4 digit numbers), Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Money, Length (conversions), Weight, Capacity, Time, Point, Problems Based on Figures, Find Odd Numeral Out, Patterns, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Straight Lines and Curved Lines, Geometrical Shapes.

CLASS 4

Section – I :Logical Reasoning, Section II : Mathematical Reasoning &

Syllabus

Numerals and Number Name (5 digit numbers), Place Value, Roman Numerals, Addition and Subtraction, Geometry : Square, Rectangle, Circle, Closed, Open Figure, Multiplication and Division, Factors and Multiples, Fractions, Measurement, Pictorial Representation of Data, Money, Time, Weight and Capacity, Series and Pattern Formation of Numbers and Figures, Conversions, Comparison, Perimeter of Various Shapes, Direction Sense, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Number Ranking, Alphabetical Test, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Symmetry.

CLASS 5

Syllabus

Number sense, Numeral and Number Name (7 and 8 digit numbers), Roman Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Factors and Multiples, LCM, HCF, Rules of Divisibility, Whole, Prime and Composite Numbers, Fractions, Decimals, Geometrical Shapes & Angles, Circles, Symmetry, Measurement of Length, Mass, Capacity, Perimeter and Area of Rectangle, Square, Measurement of Volume, Temperature, Time and Various Operations on Time, Relationship Between Seconds, Minutes and Hours, Money, Representation of Data in Pictorial Form, Patterns, Formation of Numbers and Figures, Direction Sense, Number Ranking and Alphabetical Test, Series, Odd One Out.

CLASS 6

Section –I :Logical Reasoning, Section –II : Mathematical Reasoning &

Section –III : Everyday Mathematics

Syllabus

Roman Numerals, Number Sense, HCF and LCM, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, Fractional Numbers, Decimal Fractions, Geometrical Shapes, Angles, Arithmetical Ability, Area and Perimeter of Rectangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Volume, Pictorial Representation of Data, Integers, Factors and Multiples, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Measurements.

Problems Based on Figures, Find Odd Numeral Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Patterns, Direction Sense, Number Ranking and Alphabetical Test.

CLASS 7

Section –I :Logical Reasoning, Section –II : Mathematical Reasoning &

Section –III : Everyday Mathematics

Syllabus

Integers, Properties of Integers, Fractions, Multiplication and Division of Fractions, Representation of Rational Numbers on Number Line, Operations of Rational Numbers, Multiplication and Division of Decimals, Conversion of Units, Powers and Exponents, Algebraic Expressions, Simple Linear Equations, Concept of Percentage, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Understanding Shapes, Properties of Triangle, Symmetry, Congruence of Triangles, Perimeter, Area, Volume, Circles, Data Handling, Arithmetical Ability.

Problems Based on Figures, Find Odd Numeral Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Patterns, Direction Sense, Number Ranking and Alphabetical Test.

CLASS 8

Syllabus

Section –I (Logical Reasoning) : Mathematical Operations, Series Completion, Direction Sense Test, Analytical Reasoning, Problems on Cubes and Dice, Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test and General Reasoning Based on Prescribed Syllabus.

Section –II (Mathematical Reasoning): Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Exponents and Radicals, Comparing Quantities, Algebraic Identities, Polynomials, Equations in One Variable, Parallel Lines, Special Types of Quadrilaterals and Their Constructions, Mensuration, Arithmetic Ability, Data Handling.

Section –III (Everyday Mathematics) : The Syllabus of this section will be based on the syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning.

CLASS 9

Syllabus

Section –I (Logical Reasoning) : Mathematical Operations, Series Completion, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problems on Cubes and Dice, Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test, Inserting Missing Character and General Reasoning Based on Prescribed Syllabus.

Section –II (Mathematical Reasoning): Number Systems, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Constructions, Heron’s Formula, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, Probability.

Section –III (Everyday Mathematics) : The Syllabus of this section will be based on the syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning.

CLASS 10

Syllabus

Section –I (Logical Reasoning) : Direction Sense Test, Mathematical Operations, Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test, Coding-Decoding, Distance, Speed, Time and General Reasoning Based on Prescribed Syllabus.

Section –II (Mathematical Reasoning): Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, Some Applications of Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions, Areas Related to Circles, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, Probability.

Section – III (Everyday Mathematics) : The Syllabus of this section will be based on the syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning.

CLASS 11

The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 3 sections, 20 questions in

section I, 20 in section II and 10 in section III.

Section I :Logical Reasoning, Section II : Mathematical Reasoning & Section III : Everyday Mathematics

Syllabus

Sets, Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Logarithms, Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequations, Differentiation, Sequences and Series (A.P. & G.P. Misc.), Trigonometry, Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Section, Trigonometry, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Statistics, Mathematical Logic, Limits, Probability, Introduction to 3-D Geometry, Problems Based on Figures, Find Odd Numeral Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Direction Sense Test, Cubes and Dice.

CLASS 12

The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 3 sections, 20 questions in section I, 20 in section II and 10 in section III.

Section I :Logical Reasoning, Section II : Mathematical Reasoning & Section III : Everyday Mathematics

Syllabus

Sets, Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Linear Inequations, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry, Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Mathematical Logic, Statistics & Probability, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vectors, Stocks, Shares and Debentures, Average and Partition Values, Index Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Limits, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Tags: About IMO Exam
13th July 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of application for Maths and Science Olympiad test? How can we get the application form?

can regional olympiad maths / science test for class 6 be participated privately? if so where we get application form from? and what is the procedure & criteria to partcipate. I'm residing in nerul, navi mumbai. my son is in class 6 student of APJ Nerul
29th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of application for Maths and Science Olympiad test? How can we get the application form?

my son is in class VI. what is last date for form submission for science maths Olympiad. he is in class VI what will be the course material to give exam

subhash kavdia
[email protected]
1st August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Last date application for 5th standard math olympiad?
11th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hi
my younger brother got marks in class 10th 96/100 i want to clear exams of national/international mathematics olympiad but i have no idea where and when am i get form...........pls repl very soon !
[email protected]
11th August 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

My son is in class 3 he wants to appear for maths olampiad .when will the test be?and where can we get the form?
13th August 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR IMO FORMS
18th August 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

My son is in class 3,I would like to know when is maths Olympiad test in 2011
20th August 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

please give a application form of science olympiad of class 9th.
20th August 2011, 10:55 PM
rahul buliya

what is the date for maths olmpiad for class 11
26th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

hello! i am olivia.how to apply for olympiad(biology) of class-11 directly?how to take the form?
1st September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FORM SUBMISSION OF IMO 2011? HOW CAN I GET THE FORM OF IMO PRIVATELY? WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF TEST,SYLLABUS AND DATE OF EXAM OF IMO 2011. WHICH BOOK I CONSIDER FOR IMO? GIVE OTHER DETAILS OF IMO?
4th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

when and where olympiad will be and how to apply for individual without school interest .CITY-JODHPUR(RAJ)
9th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

which date the olympiad 2011are do?
13th September 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDY IN 9 STANDARD. I WANT TO APPEAR IN SCIENCE AND MATHS OLMPIYARD. HOW CAN I GAT THE APPLICATION FORM? WHICH DATE THE
OLYMPIAD 2011 ARE DO.
19th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

how can we apply for class 12
6th October 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Heloo now I'm studying 10th class.my school is not aware of Olympiad, can I still apply without the help of my faculty?
Send me to [email protected]
11th October 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam a student studying 8th class which reference book can i prepare and how to apply
16th October 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

where can i get a form in in meerut?
2nd November 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

date of test of english olympiad
9th November 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear in Olympiad of 8 std how i will get the form in mumbai and whats the date of exam
7th December 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the time and day for maths olympiad exam for class 1
26th December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is science olympiad condcted in Hindi medium also....???
20th January 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

how i get the form for olampaid ?& when the examition ill held?
31st January 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

From where I get information about olympiad exam? When I get form for class 2? what is due date for submitting form? when exam will be conducted? What is syllabus for class 2 olympiad.
24th November 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for national science olympiad for class 5 2013 in apeejay school nerul , maharashtra
1st July 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I m a student of 9th class.I want to give a test of SCIENCE olampiad.
But,I don't know how to apply test.
Please suggest me...
6th August 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

the nso exam will be in optional /written form ?
the syllabus for each olympiad is same ?
25th August 2015, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give a application form of science olympiad of class 9th.
Hi I am Raushan kumar from class ix I want to aply svience olmpiad form but
I dont know
25th July 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for olympiad exams externally in navi mumbai, because the school does not conduct it for smaller classes. Pls help us before v miss the chance this year. I need it for 2nd std.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?