11th June 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges with fee structure of MMM in Mumbai?

sir
i just want to know the colleges of
MMM in mumbai with fees structure.
plz help me to find better colleges for MMM in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  2. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of polytechnic colleges of Mumbai with fee structure?
  5. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  8. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  9. List of law colleges for PG degree in Law in Mumbai? What's the fee structure?
  10. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  12. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed my HSc with first class
  13. Which are the distance M.Tech civil engineering colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  16. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  17. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
16th January 2015, 06:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of the colleges with fee structure of MMM in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i just want to know the colleges of
MMM in mumbai with fees structure.
plz help me to find better colleges for MMM in mumbai.
Colleges Offering Masters in Marketing Management (MMM) in India:

Mumbai Institute Of Information Technology
+(91)-22-45200916 A 58 001, Shanti Chirag Building, Mira Road,
Opposite Fish Market, Thane - 401107

Mumbai Institute Of Management And Research
J K Jadhav Knowledge Centre, Wadala West, Behind Mbpt Hospital,
Near Wadala Railway Station, Nadkarn

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies
164 Dadabhai Navroji House, H T Parekh Marg,
Churchgate, Backbay Reclamation, Mumbai - 400020

MET Institute Of Distance Learning Centre
Mumbai Educational Trust Bldg, Gen A K Vaidya Chowk,
Bandra West, Opp Lilavati Hospital Bandra Recla.

Vidyalankar School Of Information Technology
Vidyalankar Educational Campus, Vidyalankar College Marg,
Antop Hill, Wadala, Mumbai - 400037

N L Dalmia Institute Of Management Studies & Research
Sector No 1, Srishti Building, Mira Road, Opposite Royal College,
Thane - 401107

Fees Structure Masters in Marketing Management (MMM):

Every universities follows the fee structure as per the norms of the university according to the government rules. The fees structure of Masters in Marketing Management (MMM) is differs from college to college and also depends upon the UGC grant provided to the respective college. In order to study in reputed University, you need to pay around Rs.50,000/-. Please, visit the respective university to get more details regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?