11th January 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take after B.Tech in Civil? M.Tech or M.S?

After completing my B.Tech in civil branch what should I choose for higher degree M.tech or M.S ?

16th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after B.Tech in Civil? M.Tech or M.S?

You can choose any course whether M.Tech or M.S course in which you are interested after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. To get admission in M.Tech course, you need to appear in GATE examination and the validity of GATE score is 3 years. If you are interested to pursue M.S course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination for getting admission in foreign universities. The selection of a course, totally depends upon your interest and both courses are Master degree courses where you can find many job opportunities in both private and government sectors after completion of any one of these course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?