14th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?

I am an engineering student studing in 3rd year B.E at Priyadarshini College Of Engineering. My branch is Electronics & Telecommunication. I have recently given exam for 6th sem and I want to do summer vacation training at Koradi Power Plant in this summer.

I just want to ask if anybody has already done training there, if yes please tell me what kind of training it is. Is there some training related with my branch.How may i apply for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given? -- [New]
  2. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  3. Training centers of Power Plant? Is there any job guarantee after training?
  4. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  5. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  8. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  9. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  10. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  11. What should I do if my industrial training applications got rejected?
  12. How to do training in Power Plant in Winter Vacation? I am a student of B.Tech Electrical
  13. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  14. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  15. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  16. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  17. Can I get 2 months training in plant biotechnology free training?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2014, 10:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in your summer vacation which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from Koradi Power Plant. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned branch regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.

You will get training based on your discipline of study and interest which will basically involve the learning of various instruments in the plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?