21st June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission in JU for a candidate who scored 195 marks in WBJEE?

Sir
i have got 195 marks in wbjee?
i want the admission in JU
Can i get into JU?????
Please let me know immediately
thank you

6th April 2015, 12:26 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in JU for a candidate who scored 195 marks in WBJEE?

By the word marks I hope you mean the rank that you have obtained in JEE. Normally BESU college in Shivpur and Jadavpur University takes up the first lot of rankers. Now, this score differs from year to year. Say the first 10 rankers in a particular year took admission in medical. Then owing to vacancy of seats, these collges might take candidates ranking after 300. But generally, Jadavpur University will prefer candidates from top 200 ranks, which you have. So you can apply for Jadavpur University.
7th April 2015, 09:24 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Admission in JU for a candidate who scored 195 marks in WBJEE?

I think that your marks not too poor so you are eligible for the admission in JU.

The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of your category of marks obtained in the WBJEE exam.

Now my suggestion to you is that you council is done after the result of WBJEE and fill best name of collage.

After few days result will be announced than you see your name come in which collage then go in the collage and discuss with collage principal about their admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?