4th May 2010, 12:47 PM
bimlendu

Colleges after 85 score in WBJEE? Marks of subjective paper also counted?

Sir,
I m scoring 85 in Wbjee, plz tell me probably which college can I get??????
&.....Is there any role of subjective paper. Is it Also counted...
Kindly tell me sir........

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in NATA, JEE Main and WBJEE to get admission? -- [New]
  2. If I score 130 marks in WBJEE medical then how much will be my rank?
  3. ONGC syllabus and model question papers?
  4. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  5. What is the cutoff score required for WBJEE?
  6. What will be my possible ranking in WBJEE with a score of 130 marks? Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with this score?
  7. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What should be my approximate rank in WBJEE with a score of 40 marks?
  9. Colleges offering Mechanical Engineering with 51265 rank in WBJEE and 52% marks in 12th with BSEB?
  10. What will be my rank if I score 90 marks in WBJEE Medical Exam(SC Category)?
  11. Last date of Rajasthan Civil Judge Junior Division(Pre) exam?
  12. List of Medical colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 176.494 marks in WBJEE(Medical)?
  13. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  14. Expected rank in WBJEE after securing 118.7 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is IES? Details about this exam and syllabus of it?
  16. Can I score good in WBJEE 2015 without joining coaching institute?
  17. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Essay with Emphasis on Recent Advances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. DOEACC B Level Course-Applied Operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th May 2010, 03:51 PM
quddus

Default Re: Colleges after 85 score in WBJEE? Marks of subjective paper also counted?

Hi friend.................

Your marks is 85 its mean your rank is under 40,000 in wbjee which is good.
You will surely get admission in private institutes and the subjective marks is also counted. I
13th May 2010, 03:37 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges after 85 score in WBJEE? Marks of subjective paper also counted?

hey friend as per your marks you will sure get chances to take admission in several private engg collg like MIT(Bishnupur),BITM,DIATM,AIEMD, & so many collges, you can easily see when you attend your counselling in June .
All the best.
13th May 2010, 01:22 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi friend,
85 is a good score in WBJEE. You can get the chance to join reputed govt. Institutes. For the present scenario of the merit based colleges please visit:
www.globalshiksha.com/WBJEE-2010-West-Bengal,
www.wbjeeb.in/download/INFORMATION
Ok.Best of luck
13th May 2010, 01:57 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimlendu View Post
Sir,
I m scoring 85 in Wbjee, plz tell me probably which college can I get??????
&.....Is there any role of subjective paper. Is it Also counted...
Kindly tell me sir........
I THINK
U WILL GOT A GUD COLLEGE BUT U WILL NOT PROVIDED THAT UR G.E ,SC OR ST CANDIDATES OK ON THE BASISA OF IT I LL TELL U U WILL GOT WHICH COLLEHGE IF UR G.E CANDIDATES THEN U SUREKY GO TO PRIVATES COLLEGE OF IT & HERES THE COLLEGE LIST WHCH COME THROGH WBJEE U CAN GET IT IT IS PRIVATE & GOVT COLLEGE INCLUDED ..... OK

Academy of Technology

Arybhatta Institute of Enginneering & Management

Asansol Engineering College

B P Poddar Institute of Management & Technology

Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering

BengalCollege of Engineering & Technology

Bengal Engineering and Science University

Bengal Institute of Technology

Bengal Institute of Technology & Management

BengalSchool of Technology

Birbhum Institute of Engineering & Technology

Calcutta Inst. of Pharma Tech & Allied Health Sci

Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Management

Calcutta Institute of Technology

College of Engineering & Management, Kolaghat

DR B C Roy Engg College

Dumkal Inst of Engg & Technology

Durgapur Inst of Adv Tech & Management

Future Inst of Engineering & Management

GovtCollege of Engg & Leather Tech

GovtCollege of Engg & Textile Technology

GovtCollege of Engineering & Ceramic Technology

Govt Collge of Engg & Textile Tech, Sreerampore

GuptaCollege of Technological Science

Gurunanak Inst of Pharma Sci & Tech

Gurunanak Inst of Tech

H C Garg Inst of Science & Tech

Haldia Inst of Tech

Heritage Inst of Tech

HooglyEngg & Tech College

IMPSCollege of Engg & Tech

Inst of Tech & Marine Engg

Inst of Engg & Management

Instituteof Jute Tech

Instituteof Pharmacy

JadavpurUniversity

JalpaiguriGovt Engg College

JISCollege of Engg

KalyaniGovt Engg College

KalyaniUniversity Science Instrumentatn Centre

Mallabhum Institute of Technology

MCKV Inst of Engineering

Meghnad Saha Inst of Tech

MurshidabadCollege of Engg & Tech

Narula Inst of Technology

National Power Training Inst

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Inst of Pharmacy

Netaji Subhas Engg College

RCC Inst of Information Technology

Saroj Mohan Inst of Technology

Siliguri Inst of Technology

ST. Thomas' Collegeof Engg

Techno India

TechnoIndia College of Technology

University Inst of Technology, Burdwan

WestBengal University of Technology

BCDACollege of Pharmacy & Technology

Bharat Technology

Dream Institute of Technology

Institute of Science & Technology

Seacom Engineering

BEST OF LUCK.......
14th May 2010, 12:50 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the marking scheme for the exam is as follows
There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ-type, with four options including single correct answer) carrying 80% weightage of the total marks and remaining 20% will be of short answer type. In MCQ type, for each incorrect response, 33.33% of mark would be deducted and more than one answer indicated against one question will be treated as incorrect response/answer.
so there is no importance of any subjective papers and the list of colleges are available at
http://questionpaper.in/EntranceExam71-West-Bengal-JEE-TITLE-List+of+the+Universities.aspx
14th May 2010, 09:53 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi frnd,
as per me concern your rank will be within 30000 and you will get colleges like
mallabhum institute of technology
bankura unackyani
santiniketan
BCET
etc
best of lu
14th May 2010, 09:42 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
list of colleges that you can get with score of 85 are given below:

2 Bengal Engineering and Science University

3Bengal Institute of Technology

4 Bengal Institute of Technology & Management

5 KalyaniGovt Engg College

6 KalyaniUniversity Science Instrumentatn Centre

7 Mallabhum Institute of Technology

8 Inst of Engg & Management

9 Instituteof Jute Tech

10Instituteof Pharmacy
ok all the best
18th May 2010, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell the rank and numbers in wbjee 2010 to get admissin in jadavpur,shibpur and i.e.m. salt lake.......?
20th May 2010, 09:12 AM
sg3125
Banned

Wbjee at 85 is a good score. Subjective is of 2marks hence concisely in part of course important. Nothing can be said at this moment, let result be declared.
26th May 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i'm getting 95-100 in wbjee-2010.what is my probable rank?
27th May 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i dont hve domicile and
my rank in wbjee is47370 con i get any collages
27th May 2010, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i dont have domicile and my rank in wbjee is47370 can i get any collages
27th May 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 36878 in Wbjee 2010 in Gen catogry and i am from Jharkhand which college i will get?plz help
28th May 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i dont have any domicile and my rank in wb jee is 50007.can i get any collage
28th May 2010, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 41083.which colleges can i get?
28th May 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 40000 in wbjee 2010 whichcollege ican get or computer science TELL ME??
28th May 2010, 06:48 PM
daniel89

Dear friend, it is hard to clear your question.
I am providing the link that will give you the previous years counselling chart .
Best of luck for counselling.http://india-latestnews.blogspot.com...ing-ranks.html
28th May 2010, 08:42 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Very Important for WBJEE Aspirants

All WBJEE Aspirants Those who had Cracked the WBJEE. And has any Ranking within 60,000 can appear for Councelling Organised by- Department of sport and Youth services, Government of West Bengal and given by- The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board and The Central Selection Committee (E&T).

More then 150 Institution from all across India are Participating in this councelling session.

Venue- Netaji Indoor Stadium, 27th, 28th & 29th may. (11 am-7 pm)

NOTE:- This is just an Education Interface, real councelling or Centralised councelling will be organised by Committee after the announcement of AIEEE result.

But all WBJEE aspirant must visit it.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

28th May 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

well my WBJEE rank is 11998..Can I get admitted in heritage institute of technology..?
Well guys can you let me know which colleges I can get with this rank..As it has been my first attempt
for the exam I want to take admission in any college in Kolkata(with this rank) and next year I'll be going for my second attempt..
If any1 knows please reply!
[:)]
28th May 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee 2010 is 58793. which engineering colleges are available for me?
28th May 2010, 10:45 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you if you got this marks then i have you can get chances of the admission in the different private engineering college.there is no change for the government college.
but you must get admission in the private college.
29th May 2010, 02:02 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Birbhum Institute of Engineering & Technology
Calcutta Inst. of Pharma Tech & Allied Health Sci
Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Management
Calcutta Institute of Technology
College of Engineering & Management, Kolaghat
DR B C Roy Engg College
Dumkal Inst of Engg & Technology
Durgapur Inst of Adv Tech & Management
Future Inst of Engineering & Management
GovtCollege of Engg & Leather Tech
GovtCollege of Engg & Textile Technology
29th May 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

well my WBJEE rank is 11998..Can I get admitted in heritage institute of technology..?
Well guys can you let me know which colleges I can get with this rank..As it has been my first attempt
for the exam I want to take admission in any college in Kolkata(with this rank) and next year I'll be going for my second attempt..
[:)]
5th June 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

my rank is near about 42000 in wbjee 2010[gen].in which eng. college i can get admission?please help me and kindly give this information
6th June 2010, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

myr rank aieee allindia rank 161764 and state rank 4754..........in 2010........which college i can get admission???????plese help me...............
7th June 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

my rank is near about 29435 in wbjee 2010[gen].in which eng. college i can get admission?please help me and kindly give this information
7th June 2010, 07:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[]

You can not expect Either Heritage or IEM.

But probably you can get anyone of the following:-

Seacom Group (has two institutions for at different location for Engineering and one for Management)

TechnoIndia Group (has more then three campus all across bengal)

PAilan Group (has two institutions)

JIS Gruop (has many institutions but basically three are there for engineering)

Budge-Budge institute of Technology (not sure).

Basically in main City of Kolkata you can expect anyone of the above. And outside kolkata there are many options for you.
8th June 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
You can not expect Either Heritage or IEM.

But probably you can get anyone of the following:-

Seacom Group (has two institutions for at different location for Engineering and one for Management)

TechnoIndia Group (has more then three campus all across bengal)

PAilan Group (has two institutions)

JIS Gruop (has many institutions but basically three are there for engineering)

Budge-Budge institute of Technology (not sure).

Basically in main City of Kolkata you can expect anyone of the above. And outside kolkata there are many options for you.
Well @faiyaz , thanks for your reply..
what about MCKV institute of engineering or St. thomas engineering college??
As I said in my previous post that it has been my first attempt for the exam.. I want to go for second attempt ..but my parents are not allowin me to drop fully just being at home and studyin rather they want me take admission in some college in kolkata and side-by-side prepare for the entrance..I know my rank is not good in WBJEE bcoz but for the last two years I have been preparing for only IITJEE(my IIT-JEE AIR is 8954) and I am not gettin in IIT rather they are alloting me IISER ,Indian Maritime University, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology and IIT punjab which I dont want to take bcoz gettin in IIT kgp is what I have been looking for the last 2 years ..thats y I want to go for 2nd attempt..
So what do you think in my case..should I take colleges in kolkata or go for colleges outside kolkata..??
(I have taken opinion from my teachers and they want me to drop and take college in kolkata)
Whats ur view?
10th June 2010, 10:02 AM
bimlendu

Default Wbjee

My rank in WBJEE is 21,309.
Suggest me the university...
But the university must be UGC RECOGNISED..
10th June 2010, 12:38 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Well @faiyaz , thanks for your reply..
what about MCKV institute of engineering or St. thomas engineering college??
As I said in my previous post that it has been my first attempt for the exam.. I want to go for second attempt ..but my parents are not allowin me to drop fully just being at home and studyin rather they want me take admission in some college in kolkata and side-by-side prepare for the entrance..I know my rank is not good in WBJEE bcoz but for the last two years I have been preparing for only IITJEE(my IIT-JEE AIR is 8954) and I am not gettin in IIT rather they are alloting me IISER ,Indian Maritime University, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology and IIT punjab which I dont want to take bcoz gettin in IIT kgp is what I have been looking for the last 2 years ..thats y I want to go for 2nd attempt..
So what do you think in my case..should I take colleges in kolkata or go for colleges outside kolkata..??
(I have taken opinion from my teachers and they want me to drop and take college in kolkata)
Whats ur view?

Yes you can expect MCKV Institute or St.Thomas anyone of them.

Dear, why do you want to waist your Time, which is more precious then anything else. Just becoz that you or your parents dont want you to leave West Bengal.

You have already given two attempts to IITJEE, which is giving you IIT, Rajisthan and now onward you can not give IITJEE again. Thats why you want to attempt WBJEE again.

Even after Hard work of two year when you are able to get IIT, you dont want to opt for it, then that means you have worth waisted your 2 years preparing for only IITJEE.

Wheather you persue your B.Tech from Heritage or IEM, you will get the degree from WBUT, Heritage or IEM or St.Thomas anything does'nt matters more then Faculty. Each of them have more or less Good placement and for getting job placement is not required that is talent that will get you JOB.

If you have not TALENT then IEM which has almost 90+ %age placement record cant get you a placement.

Just think if your ultimate goal is Engineering, then why to waiste one more year, even a 1 years back will lead you 1 step back to success, it will back you from Earning of one year, it will back you from your collegues.

I would never allow you to waist your time.

I also leave in Kolkata and in the same enviroment and I have seen 90% student who drop a year and switch to B.sc and side by side WBJEE preparation get fails either or score bad then previous attempt.

Besides these there are many factors and thing that is not allowing me to advice you to leave IIT, Rajisthan or WBJEE rank which would get you into some good institutes of Kolkata.

Now decision is yours, you may decide what you want to achieve.

Best of Luck

regards
~Faiyaz~
14th June 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Yes you can expect MCKV Institute or St.Thomas anyone of them.

Dear, why do you want to waist your Time, which is more precious then anything else. Just becoz that you or your parents dont want you to leave West Bengal.

You have already given two attempts to IITJEE, which is giving you IIT, Rajisthan and now onward you can not give IITJEE again. Thats why you want to attempt WBJEE again.

Even after Hard work of two year when you are able to get IIT, you dont want to opt for it, then that means you have worth waisted your 2 years preparing for only IITJEE.

Wheather you persue your B.Tech from Heritage or IEM, you will get the degree from WBUT, Heritage or IEM or St.Thomas anything does'nt matters more then Faculty. Each of them have more or less Good placement and for getting job placement is not required that is talent that will get you JOB.

If you have not TALENT then IEM which has almost 90+ %age placement record cant get you a placement.

Just think if your ultimate goal is Engineering, then why to waiste one more year, even a 1 years back will lead you 1 step back to success, it will back you from Earning of one year, it will back you from your collegues.

I would never allow you to waist your time.

I also leave in Kolkata and in the same enviroment and I have seen 90% student who drop a year and switch to B.sc and side by side WBJEE preparation get fails either or score bad then previous attempt.

Besides these there are many factors and thing that is not allowing me to advice you to leave IIT, Rajisthan or WBJEE rank which would get you into some good institutes of Kolkata.

Now decision is yours, you may decide what you want to achieve.

Best of Luck

regards
~Faiyaz~

Thanks Faiyaz for your reply,
Well ..can I get IT in West Bengal University of technology,Salt lake..?
4th July 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

college at 21,000 in wbjee.....
6th July 2010, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

6th July 2010, 05:09 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Dear every Private Enigineering Institute which conducts admission through WBJEE Councelling weather it is Heritage, IEM or Billubhum all are Under WBUT.

So, weather you are persuing Engineering from St.Thomas or Heritage your dergee will remain from WBUT.

Means only the name of WBUT will be there in your degree and yes you can definitely get IT branch.

Quote:
college at 21,000 in wbjee.....
Dear with this rank you can not expect any engineering college in main city, you have to migrate to any other district like- Asansol, Burdwan, Bandel, etc......

But dont worry you will definitely get some good institute.
6th July 2010, 07:04 PM
Sourav Dutta

Its better for u to take 2nd counseling.........your rank probably between 20000-30000............in 2nd counseling you can get quite better college....
6th July 2010, 07:30 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear,
i think you will not get govt college.perhaps you can get good colleges like

1.heritage institute
2.st thomas.
3.rcc engg college.
4.bp podder.
5.calcutta institute of technology.
6.future institute.
7.techno(rajarhat).
8.gnit.
9.nit

all the best........
30th March 2011, 04:45 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
list of colleges that you can get with score of 85 are given below:

2 Bengal Engineering and Science University

3Bengal Institute of Technology

4 Bengal Institute of Technology & Management

5 KalyaniGovt Engg College

6 KalyaniUniversity Science Instrumentatn Centre

7 Mallabhum Institute of Technology

8 Inst of Engg & Management

9 Instituteof Jute Tech

10Instituteof Pharmacy

Thanks
10th May 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, what is the closing rank for west bengal university of technology i.e, s.i.t. Kolkata ...i.t. Branch
23rd May 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

How much should i score in wbjee to get chance in Calcutta Medical College?
24th May 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 85 last yr & got 4311.
24th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i have score 85 last yr and had 4311.
5th June 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

my score in wbjee 2011 is 93 .what would be my probable rank
6th June 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

my score in wbjee 2011 is 83... what will be my probable rank and which college will i get for admission... pls kindly help...
8th June 2011, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;82111]my rank in wbjee 2010 is 58793. which engineering colleges are available for me?
10th June 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the closing rank of electronics & telecommunication in heritage & techno india in salt lake?
14th June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

what is % placement of west bengal engeenering colleges
14th June 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee rank is 12245 in engineering..ami kon kon college chance pete pari???
14th June 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

colleges at 4498 score in wbjee?
15th June 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee 2011 is 8923..can i expect heritage atleast in 2nd counselling???do all collgs participate in 2nd counselling??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?