16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Masters Biotechnology at Jadavpur university?

I want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for masters in jadavpur university kolkata for the course biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  3. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  4. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and Presidency college
  6. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  7. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  8. Which are the top universities for Masters in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech? Requirements for the admission in that university?
  9. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  10. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  11. How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  13. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  14. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  15. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  16. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  18. Books to be referred for CDS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd February 2014, 09:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters Biotechnology at Jadavpur university?

Jadavpur University is considered one of the best educational institutes in India which also has goodwill in the foreign countries. The basic eligibility criteria for masters in Biotechnology is :-

General Category:-
Minimum 55% marks in B.Sc. (Honours/ Equivalent) in any branch of Science with at least 50% marks in Mathematics in H.S. level.

SC/ST/PD Category:-
Minimum 40% marks in B.Sc. (Honours/ Equivalent) in any branch of Science with at least 50% marks in Mathematics in H.S. level.

There are 20 seats available for this course and admission is taken on the basis of marks in entrance exam and viva voice conducted by the institute. For details regarding the course and institute, Click here .
11th May 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I did not have mathematics in my plus two instead i had biotechnology. Am I eligible for M.Sc in biotechnology?
25th July 2022, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I did not have mathematics in my plus two instead i had biotechnology. Am I eligible for M.Sc in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?