30th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?

hello
i have completed my bams .am i eligibale for mph?
i want to do mph through diatance learning.
i have searched all college which u have pasted
on this pages but these college are not offering this course .
pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering MPH programme in Gujarat for B.A.M.S. student? -- [New]
  2. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  3. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  4. Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to do MPH if I am a Homeopathic doctor?
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  7. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  8. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  9. List of colleges offering D.Ed course through correspondence?
  10. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. List of universities offering MBA MPH dual degree?
  13. List of colleges under DU offering B.A programme?
  14. How can I apply for MPH programme in USA? Job opportunities for MPH student?
  15. MPH or MHA which one is better for job prospect? Syllabus entrance test and list of colleges?
  16. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
18th January 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?

I have completed my BHMS I want to do mph so tell me colleges
Thanku
29th April 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?

I want to do MPH through distance learning. Please give me the list of institute offering the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?