30th October 2012, 11:42 AM
Neema Kunte

What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college

Hi, i have completed my B. A from S. P .college . i want to know the procedure to get the external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/ ADMIN. and also want to know the fee structure and duration for the coming year

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  4. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  5. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  6. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  7. How can I get details regarding MBA external exam in Symbiosis in Pune?
  8. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  9. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Fees of external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? Duration of the course?
  11. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  12. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  14. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  15. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  16. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  17. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?
21st December 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college

I am an from an autonomous college st.miras I m doing honors in English so I want to know can I get admission external for TY in symbiosis
16th November 2019, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college

I am a civil engineer, can i do MBA after that ? If yes , what is the processure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?