2nd July 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGDHRM course in SCDL if waiting for backlog result of B.Tech(CSE)?

I have given back exams of B.Tech. (Computer Engineering) of Rajasthan Technical Univeristy and my result is awaited.Can i take admission in SCDL's PGDHRM in this year ? I am very interested in SCDL's distance learning programme an want to start as early as possible.Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Organizational Behavior question papers of previous year for PGDHRM Semester-I exam conducted by SCDL? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  3. How to do PGDHRM after completing MBA(HR)
  4. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Procedure to apply for PGDHRM course in IGNOU?
  6. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Which subject should I choose in B.Ed if completed BBA and PGDHRM?
  8. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  10. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  11. Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?
  12. Information about MBA distance learning course from Symbiosis Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get admission in Symbiosis college for M.Phil programme after completing PGDHRM?
  14. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  15. How should I join SCDL Symbiosis Pune?
  16. What does a backlog mean?
  17. Can i apply for Ph.D after doing PGDBA from SCDL, Pune?
  18. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
15th July 2016, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PGDHRM course in SCDL if waiting for backlog result of B.Tech(CSE)?

Admission is possible through provisional degree, but you must pass your backlog paper this year to confirm your admission.

Hence, you can apply for admission, but at the end your back paper result will matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?