9th July 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer?

hello
i m btech automobile engineer \
and i want to study in germany
please let me know the way
to apply for study visa germany
please help me thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  2. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  4. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  5. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  7. Universities suitable for international studies in Germany at Ph.D level? What conditions are to be met before VISA can be issued?
  8. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
  9. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  10. How to be an automobile engineer?
  11. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  13. How to study masters education in germany?
  14. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  15. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  16. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  17. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  18. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
7th November 2014, 12:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer?

If you want to apply for student VISA, then you should have an admission letter from any university of Germany.

Process to get admission letter:-
If you want to get admission letter, you should apply for the selected list of universities by sending your Application form and IELTS exam score report. Then if the universities consider your profile they will send you an admission letter, which is also called as I20.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. And the exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can get 6.5 bands, you will get an admission in good university.

Thenafter getting the admission letter you can apply for VISA.
3rd February 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer?

Sir i am pursuing my BE in mechanical.what i have to study further to became an automobile design engineer...
3rd February 2015, 10:23 PM
prashanth sb

Sir i am pursuing my BE in mechanical.what i have to study further to became an automobile design engineer...
8th February 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing my BE in mechanical.what i have to study further to became an automobile design engineer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?