13th March 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to be an automobile engineer?

sir/mem my Name is surajit Ramchiary.i want to be an Automobile Engineer and im goi to study ITI in Automobile engineering.so sir would like to know that who is the bettre Digree or Diploma for Automobile engineering? and could i get a job in government sector? an would i get directly job after completed Automobile course?

16th May 2013, 01:00 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to be an automobile engineer?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that Degree are always best may your friends or any persons says you to opt for Diploma but you should note that about 60% students again try to prefer Degree programmes after the Diploma Courses,So,Why to waste mush of time if we can get completed in 4 Years only through Degree Programmes.
So,You must try to opt for Degree Courses.

In order to apply for Degree Courses you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board and you have also given Engineering Entrance Examinations.Beside this in order to apply for Diploma courses you must have completed your 10th from any of the recognised Board you may also opt for Diploma after 10+2 Board Examinations but there is no need to go for Entrance Examinations as admission is done purely on the performance in Board Examinations.

Regarding the jobs and salary so never think about it just you should work hard in your courses and then automatically you will be called from reputed Industries.And,Also the better you will do today the better will be your tomorrow.
But,You should note that pay scale for Diploma Courses is less than that of Degree Courses Students.

And,Also the good you opt the college the better will be your preference for jobs.
5th June 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

how many marks i need for a gopd enggineering college????
10th June 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

how many % i need to get admition
11th June 2013, 01:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Automobile engineering is one of the best streams of engineering with lots of career and job opportunities.

Both the degree courses and diploma courses are equally good.However degree courses have an edge in getting job in some famous companies.

From my point of view ,first of all do the diploma courses in automobile engineering from a good recognized college .You can get job after this .

But for better job and career opportunities ,go for the LEET exam.

LEET exam stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance test.This exam gives chance to diploma candidate to pursue their degree in respective stream from an engineering college.

You will be directly admitted to the second year of engineering if you qualify the LEET exam.The minimum requirement for the exam is that you should have minimum of 60% marks in dipoma .

There are various universities which take candidates through the LEET exam like :

1.Punjab University

2.Uttar Pradesh technical university.

3 Rajasthan Technical University and many more.

Hope the information helps you .If you have any more query regarding then you can leave your message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best

aashisranjan784
26th December 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a automobile diploma final year student,m interested in designing so what should i do after my diploma completion?pls advice...
11th February 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

After 10 i have to go in diploma courses and then want to become an automobile engineer. Plz give me a guidance.
13th February 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI MMV. Do i have an opportunity to join into B-Tech directly without Diploma? If not what is the next procedure which i have to follow now.
17th March 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Aftr 10 i do doploma in auto mobile engineer..now i m in 2 sem.. After daploma ..what i can do ??
4th May 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 10 and will go to automobile engineet now what i will do?
21st June 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

which place give more scope to get job after completting B TECH in automobile eng..
18th August 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

can I get the admission in automobile engineering degree after graduation in bsc.it
19th March 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do automobile engineering after 10th standard and which are good colleges in mumbai for automobile engineering
31st March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I HV GIVEN MY GRADE 10 ICSE EXAM.EXPECTING 90 UP. I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD TAKE ISC OR IB BOARD FOR 11 ND 12 ,WHICH WOULD HELP ME LATER HELP FOR AUTOMOBILE LATER IN INDIA OR ABROAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?