12th November 2011, 09:33 PM
bukkinenirakesh

Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?

is it possible to do automobile engineeing in germany or france after completion of my btech eee
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  2. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  3. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Which course is best suitable for doing MS in US and Germany after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  5. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  6. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  7. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  9. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  12. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  16. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  17. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  18. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
27th June 2012, 01:45 AM
ashishvijayan

Smile Re: Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?

Hello Friend,

It is not possible for you to Pursue m.Tech in Automobile engineering, as Generally Universities in India allow people from Mechanical and related branches to pursue M.Tech in automobile engineering, as you are from EEE, you are not eligible to pursue M.Tech in automobile engineering, at least here in India.
If you really interested in that branch then, only option left with you is to pursue it abroad. Many countries like USA,GERMANY,CANADA will allow you to pursue Masters in Automobile engineering, irrespective of your bachelor branch. FOr this you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL examination, if you get good score in these exams, you will get admission into good universities there.

For further details regarding exam visit,

For GRE:- www.ets.org/gre

For TOEFL:- www.toefl.org

You will get very high research opportunity there so, work hard and go ahead.

For any other query, do post here.

best of luck

regards.
27th June 2012, 01:46 AM
ashishvijayan

Smile Re: Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?

Hello Friend,

It is not possible for you to Pursue m.Tech in Automobile engineering, as Generally Universities in India allow people from Mechanical and related branches to pursue M.Tech in automobile engineering, as you are from EEE, you are not eligible to pursue M.Tech in automobile engineering, at least here in India.
If you really interested in that branch then, only option left with you is to pursue it abroad. Many countries like USA,GERMANY,CANADA will allow you to pursue Masters in Automobile engineering, irrespective of your bachelor branch. FOr this you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL examination, if you get good score in these exams, you will get admission into good universities there.

For further details regarding exam visit,

For GRE:- www.ets.org/gre

For TOEFL:- www.toefl.org

You will get very high research opportunity there so, work hard and go ahead.

For any other query, do post here. All The Best....
2nd May 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?

I have done marine engineering from MIT Pune. I want to join automobile industry and want to work with companies like audi, bmw etc.. Should I go for Ms in automobile from Germany??? Or what should I do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?