4th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks

hi presently i am persuing BE in automobile engineering & i am having an aggregate of 88% ,i am eligible for ms in Germany & what are the other criteria to be full fillled.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  3. Am I eligible for NATA Exam being a candidate from Commerce stream without having Maths?
  4. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  6. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  7. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  10. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  12. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  13. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  17. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  18. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany? -- [New]
12th May 2016, 08:57 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks

You need to be above 60% in every semester and then you need to crack graduate record examination(GRE) in which if you score above 320 out of 340 then you can get very good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?