27th October 2013, 08:49 PM
lathad02

Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation

can i do Mtech in network and internet engineering after completed Btech in electronics and instrumentation ?

Related Questions:
27th August 2017, 05:42 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathad02 View Post
can i do Mtech in network and internet engineering after completed Btech in electronics and instrumentation ?

Yes, you can apply for master of technology in network and internet engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation. Here below are details regarding M.Tech network and internet engineering course:-

About M.Tech Network and Internet Engineering:- M.Tech network and internet engineering is a related branch of electronics and communication engineering which deals with the concept of information management system, Computer science, Computer engineering and telecommunication technology.

Eligibility Required for M.Tech Network and Internet Engineering:- Minimum qualification required to apply id B.E/B.Tech in related field from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks.

>> To apply for M.Tech in reputed colleges you can also appear in GATE exam.

Duration of M.Tech Network and Internet Engineering:- Duration of post graduate degree in network and internet engineering after bachelors is 2 years.

Core Subjects for M.Tech Network and Internet Engineering:- Major subjects in M.tech network and Internet engineering are Mathematics for network engineering, Computer network protocols, Network components and design, Internet and web technology, Database technology, High speed network, Network security, Distributed computing and systems, Network management etc.

List of Colleges/ Universities Offer M.Tech Network and Internet Engineering Course:-

1). Karunya University.(Coimbatore).

2). Jawahaelal Nehru National College of Engineering.(Shimoga).

3), Arumigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering.(Tamil Nadu).

4). Saveetha University.(Chennai).

5). Pondicherry University.(Pondicherry).

6). Visvesvaraya Technological University.(Belgaum).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?