13th July 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?

hello
i am doing BE Mechanical engineering , 4th sem.
i want to do summer training in companies like
BHEL, DRDO, TATA MOTORS ,etc.
Please help me find out the requirements
and procedure for applying for the same.
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  6. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  7. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  9. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  13. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  14. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  16. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  17. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
15th July 2014, 12:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to training in organizations like BHEL, DRDO and TATA Motors. You will get to learn many new concepts and practical implementation of the concepts learnt in the summer training. It will be extremely fruitful training if you can do it with proper concentration and dedication.

In order to apply in these organizations, you need to contact the concerned branch where you want to do training. Contact the HR department, get the necessary information and get the application form. Fill it up and submit it along with the NOC letter from your college and training fees via demand draft.
12th June 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?

Hello...
I am currently in 3rd year electronics department...i want to do training at ISRO, BHEL & DRDO. Camn you please help me out with the procedure for applying in these organizations? Can you provide me with any contact number ??
29th March 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am the b.tech student of mechanical 3rd year and I want to do summer training for 1 month in your tata motor..so please send to me application....
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?