8th January 2012, 09:39 PM
irshad239

Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?

i don't have math subject in 12 science but i complete BCA . Can i apply to the MCA in pune

8th January 2012, 10:31 PM
se2madon

Exclamation Re: Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?

offcourse dear
for doing mca you have to complete bba , bca graduation.
there are not any restriction of maths in 12 ..
MASTER IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (MCA) is software field so if you are interest in software than definitely you have to go for mca.
8th January 2012, 10:59 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?

hai frnd
you are not eligible for MCA because don't have math subject in 12th stands
you are eligible for MBA
9th January 2012, 01:31 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?

dear friend,
Eligibility for MCA course in Pune university:-

1.candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade.

2.candidate must have maths or stats in 12th class.

These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill.
As you don't have maths in 12th then you are not eligible for MCA course in pune university.
But you can apply for distance learning courses, where you can take admission in MCA course.

All the best..
9th January 2012, 11:05 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

University of Pune takes Entrance Exam for MCA.

To get admission in pune university you have to clear the entrance examination.

for applying in the exam you can consult the university whether you can participate or not.

website of pune university- www.unipune.ernet.in
9th January 2012, 12:02 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

According to me you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.To apply for MCA entrance exam you must have Maths in 12th.

You don't have maths in 12th so you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.

According to Pune University Eligibility Criteria 2012 you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.which require Maths in 12th.

You have to apply for other exams.you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.there are various exams also for you so you have to apply for them.
9th January 2012, 09:57 PM
amitchoudhary08

According to me you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.To apply for MCA entrance exam you must have Maths in 12th.

According to Pune University Eligibility Criteria 2012 you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.which require Maths in 12th.

You have to apply for other exams.you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.there are various exams also for you so you have to apply for them.[/QUOTE]

Maths is main to apply for it.

thanks

ALL THE BEST
14th April 2012, 02:49 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

According to Pune University Eligibility Criteria 2012 you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.which require Maths in 12th.You have to apply for other exams.you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.there are various exams also for you so you have to apply for them.you must have maths or stats in 12th class.These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill. you don't have maths in 12th then you are not eligible for MCA course in pune university.
8th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA with 49.04 and i want admission in mca can i get it. i m from commerce back ground.
24th July 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.c.a and i m pass out in maths 12th bord from open school so can i done m.c.a from pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?