15th March 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?

hi sir,

i have completed my bds and pursuing pg diploma advance course i forensic odontology (distance learning). i just want to know what are my options as an forensic odontologist and scope its scope in India

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career as a Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope and which are the colleges?
  2. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  5. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  6. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  7. What is the fees for BSc Forensic in Bangalore? What is the scope in India?
  8. Scope and salary of Forensic Scientist in Canada and India?
  9. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  10. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  12. Which course has better scope between Chemistry and Anthropology in Ph.D? Job opportunities of Ph.D Forensic Anthropology?
  13. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  14. Can I join forensic science college without PMT? What are the options for me in forensic science?
  15. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  16. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  17. Admission in MIMER college for MBBS with 164 marks in ASSO CET?
  18. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
29th May 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?

Is it worth to join a distant online course for forensic science and odontology of 1 year duration. Will one acquire the required practical skill and knowledge through an online course or should apply for part time course having 3-4 modules?
13th December 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?

1. M.sc. forensic odontology course is equivalent degree of MDS or not. 2.what types of job facility will be obtained in west bengal or other states of india after past the M.Sc Forensic odontology course. 3.this course started in what year in your university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?