3rd November 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?

CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra?

hiiiii
I m shahbaz,
Student of bca
I want to know detailed infromation about c-dac couses.
1)How to apply for c-dac course.
2)Eligibility crieteria to apply for course.
3)Fee structure for course.
4)Name of centers in Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  2. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  5. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  6. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for CDAC 2015 for BE graduate?
  11. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  13. What does C-DAC offer? Procedure to get into it?
  14. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  15. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  16. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  17. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  18. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
12th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?

fee details for cdac?
6th September 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?

hiee i am priya ,
i completed my BE in computer , i am intrested in web devleopment.
wanted to know abt cdac course, itz fees, process of admission, do they guarantee u placement ?
21st May 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my be n want a job so for that I need to be trained so what I should do
29th June 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have complete computer science degree in kop so i can buy admission to cdac
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?