19th April 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?

Hello guys,
Which recruitment exam held after Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication to join Central Railway Department? I want to get job in Central Railway Department. So, please tell me about my eligibility. Thank you in Advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in E&TC 2nd year student?
  2. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  5. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  6. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  10. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  13. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  14. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  18. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
3rd January 2016, 06:36 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?

ECE departments is the most demanded departments in the current scenario.
Railways is one of the best department in India to work for and it is the most populous industry in India. It has been the backbone of India and the largest network in the world.
Posts including Technical or Non Technical recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Sports Quota also preferred in Railways.
If you are an Diploma/ Engineering student, you can apply for JE/ SSE posts in Railways.
LOCO-Pilot is the job for Train driver for which the minimum qualification is a degree and nothing else. Training will be provided whatever your course is concerned.

Preparation and syllabus:
You have to prepare technical aspects in terms of all engineering field like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science.
General Knowledge will also be a part of the questions. Analytical skills will also be checked.

Current Notification:

RRB non technical recruitment notification 03/2015 is to fill 18252 Guard, Station Master, Clerk, Assistant, Apprentice Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?