25th July 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?

Sir, my wbjee rank is 10295 I belongs to general category. Which is/are the best colleges and branch i can get in west bengal? Please also say whether i shud use wbjee rank or aieee rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  2. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  3. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  4. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  5. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal?
  6. How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?
  7. Rank and colleges I can get after scoring 88 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  9. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  10. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  11. What are the private colleges in West Bengal that I can get after scoring 14369 WBJEE rank?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  13. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  14. What are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 9267 state rank in AIEEE and 11114 in WBJEE
  15. Can I get a government college in West Bengal after scoring 1536 rank in WBJEE
  16. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  18. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
29th July 2014, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?

I would like to congratulate you for scoring a good rank in WBJEE especially when the competition level and the number of applicants is very high.However,I am extremely sorry to state that with this rank you cannot get a seat in government college in the demanding branches. These branches are in high demand and it is seen that the seats of these branches are filled quickly.But you can surely get seat in government colleges in other branches like:-

-Jadavpur University:Architecture,Food
-BESU,Shibpur:Architecture,Pharmaceutical
-University of kalyani
-University of Burdwan
-Cochbehar Krishi Viswavidyalaya

It will be better if you get admission in the private engineering colleges with the choice of your stream.With this rank,you can get seat in:-
-Heritage Institute of Technology
-Techno India,Rajarhat
-Haldia Institute of Technology
-Future Foundation of Technology
-B.P Poddar Institute of Technology
15th April 2015, 12:08 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?

Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>.

:: Heritage Institute of Technology

:: B.P Poddar Institute of Technology

:: Jadavpur University:Architecture

:: University of Burdwan

:: Future Foundation of Technology

:: Cochbehar Krishi Viswavidyalaya

:: Techno India

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?