27th July 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?

hi..! i'm doing my UG now after completing my UG i want to do MS in mechanical course in germany it is possible.how many percentage need to join in top10 colleges in germany.shall i get scholarship to study there and how much fee needed for completing my MS..?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  4. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. Short term courses in Germany with scholarship?
  9. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  10. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  12. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  13. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  14. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  15. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  16. What should be the GPA for having scholarship in MS for studying in Germany?
  17. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it? -- [New]
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2014, 07:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of your UG course. Since you are doing UG course, you should aim at completing your UG with good grades. This is because academic background is also a measure during selection of students for admission in the German universities.

You need to do the following to pursue your higher studies in Germany.
- You need to score very good marks in the entrance marks - GRE or SAT and IELTS or TOEFL. The higher you score the better are your chances as more and more applicants are inclining towards German Universities so cutoff rises every year.
- You need to choose certain universities as per the scores and apply online.
- You need to submit your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in any one of the university.

Scholarship is given on account of excellent performance in the field of academics or outstanding talents in extra curricular field.

The cost of education is cheaper. Most of the institutes do not charge tution fees. The ones who charge tution fees, you can do a 2 years PG course in them by spending aroung 2000-3600 euros along with 50-200 euros per semester for administration charge. Living cost will be around 350-600 euros per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?