22nd May 2012, 11:35 AM
asif@md

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?

Whats the minimum least percentage required of btech in india mechanical for doing ms in germany,whats the timeperiod of completion of ms in germany,whats the percentage required in btech of india to get tution fee and scholarship for ms,how much bank balance required to show for doing ms in germany,what are the certificates required

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  3. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?
  5. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  6. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK?
  10. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in Germany? -- [New]
  11. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  13. Detail question about MS in Germany
  14. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  15. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  17. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  18. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
11th June 2012, 02:48 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif@md View Post
Whats the minimum least percentage required of btech in india mechanical for doing ms in germany,whats the timeperiod of completion of ms in germany,whats the percentage required in btech of india to get tution fee and scholarship for ms,how much bank balance required to show for doing ms in germany,what are the certificates required

Dear friend,

For doing MS in abroad you need to give GRE entrance exam and you have to qualify that exam, but for appearing in that exam you should have above 7.5 Cgpa in B.TECH and no arrear. If your rank is excellent in GRE the colleges in abroad itself tell you about the scholarship.
And this MS pro gramme is for two years.

thank you
best wishes
17th June 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?

can a student who had secured 57percent in 12th can join BTech.?
14th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

can we change our branch in 2nd year if we get good marks in 1st year?
22nd July 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to qualifying the b.tech
25th July 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

the percentage is 41.5 can join b.tech
25th July 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

41.5% can join b.tech
17th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir can I join this course how many fee in this course
17th August 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage i should get ... for doing ms in germany.at the present time i am doing b.tech from mmtu(uptu).thatt is the only reason there is no cgpa system in there..
5th September 2012, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

can a person with 57 percentage can join ms
29th September 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost to do MS in india or usa? what is the minimum percent in B.E. TAMILNADU is required
24th October 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my mechanical engineering from nepal and i am despreat to get admission in ms programe please help me finding a university in germany,can i get time for work plz tell me every thing at [email protected]
7th November 2012, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage in b.tech is required for doing MS in USA
23rd November 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I got 35%in 2 and can i do B.Tech from kanpur it collge...?
23rd November 2012, 01:10 AM
Khukarlund

I got 35% in +2 can i get the admission on it collge of kanpur...
30th November 2012, 11:41 PM
Viraj0013

For doing MS in abroad you need to give GRE entrance exam and you have to qualify that exam, but for appearing in that exam you should have above 7.5 Cgpa in B.TECH and no arrear.

If your rank is excellent in GRE the colleges in abroad itself tell you about the scholarship.

And this MS pro gramme is for two years.
4th January 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech with 64% but it lasts for 6 years, do I've any chance of doing MS Civil Engineering in Germany ?
9th February 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hallo...i had completed my B.tech with 58%...and i wrote the GRE i got 273/340. so can i join for MS in Germany..,is it posible to get the admission in german university?...plz reply me kindly....
27th April 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech with 59% computer science can i join ms in germany
30th June 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required in B-tech in paris
15th July 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btec with 60% mechanical can i get a good university to do ms in germany?
30th August 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i had 55%in btech ece can i apply for bank exams and my caste is bcc christian plz respond to my answerPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit
29th October 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 67 percent in btech and 71and 68 percent in 10th and 12th can i get admission in german universities in mechanical branch
12th December 2013, 03:31 PM
shivanandreddy

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?

Quote:
sent me the reply plz
18th December 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I ve got 9.11 cgpa in b.tech but has got only 59.67% in 2.is it enough to join foreign university?
30th January 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required in b.tech to study ms in canada?
12th September 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

dear
sir i am prodip,
i complete 3 years diploma in mechanical engg.and i want to admission b.tech.
it is prossible to take 3yrs b.tech in germany?
thank you sir
17th September 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

TO do Masters in Germany ..The percentage You Want to have is 70% and above is the best choice and Your ENTRANCE SCORE CARDS like IELTS,TOFEL,What ever the entrance prefered by the universites..And itz good if u have a German language certificate ..But Some colleges Prefer 65% but not less than 65%
26th September 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

for doin ms in abroad u need have. min 60 %. for Germany it should be smwht higher than.this mostly 65. u should have ielts and level.two language proficiency.
23rd January 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B-TECH WITH 60%IS IT POSSIBLE TO STUDY MS IN GERMANY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?