19th October 2011, 11:06 AM
knvibhakara6

What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?

sir,

i am doing M.Sc., organic chemistry & further i want to study abroad- Germany for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany and about scholorship details... i am planning to start studying now for that ... so please i need proper advice..help me,

thanking you.

Vibhakara Acharya

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  2. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  3. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  4. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  5. How should I study Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  7. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  8. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  10. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  15. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate? -- [New]
  17. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  18. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
21st November 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?

dear sir,
i am doing M.Sc food science & further i m planning for PhD. in abroad-Germany.please tell me what are requirements& illegibility & also scholarship details.
tell and i wanna know about that any university on Germany dose also doing PhD in food microbiology & food chemistry because i am interested both these field
so please give me a correct information
thanking you
MOHD. mujeeb ahmad
25th August 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?

Hello, i have done BTECH in Mechanical engineering and ME/MTECH in CAD/ CAM and Robotics. I want to do PHD in germany please guide me about the whole admission procedure and the scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?