18th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?

• please suggest me the name of the colleges in GERMANY for MS in mechanical engineering?
1. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech IRAN to get highest scolarship (30%) for MS in Germany?
2. How much time is required to complete MS?
3. How much money do I need to complete MS(including stay & food)?
4. What is the best university in Germany for MS?
5. Is the same university provide hostel facility?
6. When the admissions are offered?
7. How the MS degree can be provided in GERMANY?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?
  3. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  4. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  5. How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?
  6. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  7. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  8. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  10. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  12. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  13. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  14. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  16. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state?
  17. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
28th February 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?

are there any universities in germany which appreciate GATE score for scholarship and admissions in MS Mechanical?
regards
Saurabh
[email protected]
14th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?

i need list of best university for mechanical engineering in germany
25th October 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best universities for doing MS in Mehanical Engg. In Germany?
17th March 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

kindly suggest me a university to do ms mechNICAL ENGINEERING IN LOW COST
30th March 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b.tech mechanical 4year
i want to do ms in germananey what percentage required to get free education ,
4th July 2013, 10:51 PM
umesh5053

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kindly suggest me a university to do ms mechNICAL ENGINEERING IN LOW COST
what r the exams to write to get admission in germany n how much should be the rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?