23rd July 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?

sir i want to do mbbs outside india .tell me a country with better scope and suggest me the names of colleges also which r recognised by mci india.if i also do post graduation course after mbbs the whether i will have to give screening test to practice in india

Related Questions:
  1. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  2. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  3. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  4. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  5. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  6. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  7. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  8. No need to clear MCI exam if we clear USMLE exam?
  9. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  10. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which country should I do MBBS course? Best medical universities and their fee structure?
  12. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad? -- [New]
  13. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  14. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  15. Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?
  16. Which one is better between MBBS in India and MBBS in London?
  17. Recognition of foreign PG medical degrees by MCI?
  18. Whether I need to write any Screening test for doing MD in UK?
3rd September 2011, 01:57 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?

Mostly nowadays every one is willing to do their MBBS in foreign
you can prefer London and Canada
22nd September 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?

i want to know weather pg in china is recognised by mci or not ?......please will u let me know about this.....
24th September 2011, 09:34 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

hai dear
now a days most students are prefer foreign countries .because will get more knowledge and more communication
my sincer request is go to canada,london,singapore,and malasia
don't go to america
all the best for your bright future
regards
nagamalleswararao
21st December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my MBBS now in india and i want to take a research course after completing this so can u pls give suggestion about the courses and the colleges which provides it.,mail me at [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

is annamalai university recognised for master of health sciences in diabetology?
11th July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam could you please tell me whether we have to do another one year internship after doing 6years mbbs in ukraine?
18th July 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know weather pg in china is recognised by mci or not ?......please will u let me know about this.....
some colleges in china are recognised by mci to do pg but i think we shud know language to interact with patients.so i dnt think its a gud option.
18th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

post graduation in medicine is valid for indian government hosp?
29th August 2012, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

is america a better option for mbbs or london/canada is more appropriate? plz help me....
5th October 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to do mbbs outside india .tell me a country with better scope and suggest me the names of colleges also which r recognised by mci india.if i also do post graduation course after mbbs the whether i will have to give screening test to practice in india
Nepal
1st May 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir which college in uk/us is recognised by mci so that i dont have to go through screening.......4 mbbs
17th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

is mci screening test very difficult for ukraine students ?can indian students who studied in ukraine clear mci exam ??
12th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

If we wish to do MBBS in forign which country is best .is it China or Ukrainian .?
4th August 2013, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

which country gives more job oppurtunites with good salary for MBBS Doctors,i want to do my MBBS outside india. which country i
can prefer with nominal fees and also best job scope?please do reply to the email:[email protected]
5th May 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

after 2 in PCMB is it possible to get admission for medicine in canda /europe if so what is the proceedure
2nd June 2014, 12:11 PM
rinkle12

You can go for MBBS in China. In China all the Medical colleges are affiliated by the MCI(Medical Council of India) and all the colleges are approved by the government of China. The fees structure is also less then the Colleges in India. No requirement of giving any entrance exam.
10th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

which country gives more job oppurtunities fr mbbs doctor with good salary,if i study in china will i have to give screening test to practice in india?please reply to my email;[email protected]
17th January 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is getting admissions outside india tougher than getting admissions in india??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?