19th November 2011, 12:57 AM
capitaltony

Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective

Hello,
I want to know that Bukovinian State Medical College is recognized by MCI india and one who done its MBBS from there can practice private in india ??
I also want to know that BSMU is well registered university or not, so it cannot cause any harm in future.......... thnx (Plz give detailed and correct answer)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I direct go for final year DNB exam?
  2. Is the post graduation course in pediatrics offered by University of Sydney recognized by MCI?
  3. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  4. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  5. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  6. Is distance Diploma course recognized by MCI? Universities offering distance PG Diploma in Diabetology?
  7. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  8. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  9. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  10. Medicine graduates from Phillipines moved to Delhi High Court
  11. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  12. How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?
  13. Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?
  14. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  15. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  16. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  17. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Malabar Medical College recognized by MCI for the year 2016? -- [New]
26th July 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitaltony View Post
Hello,
I want to know that Bukovinian State Medical College is recognized by MCI india and one who done its MBBS from there can practice private in india ??
I also want to know that BSMU is well registered university or not, so it cannot cause any harm in future.......... thnx (Plz give detailed and correct answer)

Candidate who have completed their MBBS degree program from the Bukovinian State Medical University or any recognized Foreign University, are eligible to practice in India given one needs to clear Medical Council of India [MCI] Screen Test. These Tests are conducted twice a year in the month of September and March, conducted by National Board of Examination to get registered by the Medical Council of India. Medical Students of Bukovinian State Medical University [BSMU] are eligible to write screen test or Licensure exams of all countries.

Candidate from India seeking for admission in BSMU, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Biology and Chemistry including practical.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Bukovinian State Medical University [BMSU]
9th June 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective

What scope after DIHBT form government medical college. Can i do opne practice or self setup ?
22nd June 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for entrance test at Bukovinian State Medical University..Is there any entrance test.. if so then what is the syllabus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?