26th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?

Hello,
I am from Nepal and I have just finished my 12th examination and I am expecting 60% marks. Now I am unable to choose what to study? I want to go Abroad specially in India. I am a laborious student and want very good course to study. Please reply it as soon as possible.
Your faithfully
Deepak bhattarai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?
  2. What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?
  3. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  4. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  6. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
  8. How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT
  9. How can Nepali student take admission in India after 10th, 12th?
  10. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  11. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  12. How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student
  13. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  14. How a Nepali student can apply in AIIMS?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  16. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  17. Is there any medical seat reserved in India for Nepali student
  18. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
6th September 2017, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am from Nepal and I have just finished my 12th examination and I am expecting 60% marks. Now I am unable to choose what to study? I want to go Abroad specially in India. I am a laborious student and want very good course to study. Please reply it as soon as possible.
Your faithfully
Deepak bhattarai

The Nepali candidates after completion of 12th can pursue the following courses in India;

BBA
BCom
BA – English, History, Psychology, Political Science, Geography etc.
BSc – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Computer Science etc.
BE / BTech – Computer Science, IT, ECE, EEE, Civil, Mechanical, Automobile etc.
BVSc
B.Pharm
BSc Nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?