12th May 2011, 07:39 PM
debasish mondal02

Scope in genetic engineering course? List of good private colleges in India?

i am desiring to go for genetic engineering after class 12 but my aieee exam was not upto the mark bt my aissce exam was good and i m xpctng 90% in biology.... so sir please provide me some good infomation about the scope of this coarse and will it be good to do this coarse in good private colleges in india?????????? pls help i cnt decide...........

Related Questions:
30th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in genetic engineering course? List of good private colleges in India?

is there a scope of genetic engeneering in maharashtra
1st September 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in genetic engineering course? List of good private colleges in India?

i m a student from nepal and i want to know the scope of biotechnoloy and genetic enginnering. or if i have to choose between these two which one shall i choose and why? plz help me ...
23rd March 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how to get direct administration in b.tech collage without giving any exams and less donation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?