25th November 2011, 12:28 AM
chitrika.gupta

Job opportunities in core finance after doing MBA in finance?

hi
i have done MBA in Finance. but i m not getting job opportunities in core finance. what other courses i can do for getting better job oppotunities in field of finance

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  2. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  3. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  4. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  5. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  6. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  7. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Finance?
  9. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  10. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  11. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  12. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
  13. What are the opportunities for Finance student to do internship?
  14. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  15. Can I become Credit Manager being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Job opportunities in Finance Sector? -- [New]
  16. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
  17. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job opportunities for MBA finance, LLB, LLM students?

25th November 2011, 04:10 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Job opportunities in core finance after doing MBA in finance?

Indian economics
Banking
Insurance
Airforce accounts
Exec(mgmt)airlines
Secretarial performing arts c(mgmt)airlines
ABOVE WRITTEN INDUSTRY CAN PROVIDE YOU VERY GOOD JOB OPPORTUNITY
there is two types of jobs
one is private
one is govt
for govt jobs you must clear the entrance test
which consist of of question related to
Quantitative aptitude
English
reasoning
General awareness
and
person should be graduate.
age not more than 30
FOR PRIVATE JOBS YOUR
PRESENTATION MATTERS MOST.

3rd August 2012, 04:25 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
There are a lot of job opportunities for you after you have done your MBA in finance.........Nowadays, as it is MBA is in a great demand.....So, you cam get a very good job in any of the core companies........Go for it....All the best for your future.........

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra

7th December 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.E & working in a private concern (IT) , i am planning to MBA in HR or FINANCE or TECH by correspondence.
1.is it ok if i do it in anna university chennai ?
(currently i'm working in bangalore , basically from chennai )

28th July 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i have done mba(major finance and minor marketing) what are the opportunities i have related to job?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?