8th January 2012, 08:03 PM
amit srivstava

Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?

sir i had completed my mba with finance and marketing and 1 year exp. in sales
regarding for job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  2. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  3. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  4. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  5. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience? -- [New]
  6. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  7. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  8. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  9. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  10. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  11. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  12. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  14. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  15. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  16. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  17. Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?
  18. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
9th January 2012, 04:12 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?

for Job Opportunities you can register your self in website for jobs
like in

www.monster.com

www.nauki.com

or

you can apply in several companies

Relince

mckinsey

DSCL

price waterhouse coopers

GE countrywide

ifci

TFCI

ICICI

ONGC

TISCO

etc

JODS related to these companies comes in daily newpapers

like in

The times of india

Hindustan times

ETC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?